See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

May 26, 2012

I realize this picture isn't the greatest one I could have taken today but I have my reasons.
So today was day one of my dance recital!!!  I woke up at 9 am to the sound of Jill's voice!!  Kelley agreed to do her hair for a wedding she was going to so that I had to get up bright and early!  After Kelley did Jill's hair, she did my hair for my recital!  I passed the time away reading and then I had to leave at 1:45 to head on my way!  It takes approximately 45 minutes to get there and we had to get there at 3 so yeah.  The show started at 6:30 but we had an hour and a half practice beforehand which is why we had to get there early.  I got there in one piece and I didn't even lock my keys in my car! (Which happened last year).  It was very successful!  Between the practice and the show, I had absolutely nothing to do since Kelley already did my hair and makeup so I just sat around and did nothing.
We had to wear our hair in a bun for our ballet dance and I didn't know what mine looked like so I took a picture to make sure it was alright.  As you can tell by the picture, it was a very strange bun.  It stayed in though!  That's always good.  I decided to use this as my POD so that all my friends who read my blog and are also coming tomorrow to my other recital can be in for a surprise at what I look like!!  Yay!  This is my bun!
The show went by super fast and I got my 15 year award and also my senior plaque but I had to hand them both back so that I can get them for the next two shows!
It took 20 minutes to get out of the parking lot which was crazy but eventually I finally did get out and was able to head home!  I'm so tired now!  Now on to day 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment