See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

May 5, 2012

Happy Cinco de Mayo!!! Today was prom!  Woot.  Sadly, it was not fiesta themed :(  I got up at 7:04 to go with Dad to pick Kelley up from the bus she took in.  We got there at 8:30 and the bus was supposed to come in at 9:10 but it was 40 minutes late so it ended up coming in at 9:50.  I had to pee the whole time we were waiting for the bus!  Gah!  Then we went to Starbucks to get some drinky-poos which burnt me tongue.  When we got home, Kelley and I quick ran to get white nail polish to paint my nails which looked like this:


There's yellow on the thumb :)  Aren't they cute?!  Then we got started on my hair and Mom brought Grandma home so she could see me.  Here is a picture of me and Grandma and me and the 'rents:


Then Kelley, Kyle, and me headed over to Carlee's house to take pictures!  We were a little late but it was all good.  The POD is of all the people that were there.  Here are some other pictures of the picture-taking event!:

The girls minus Paige.

The guys.

They told us to do this awkward pose.  They said they wanted to see our backs but to turn our heads toward the front so I'm making the stupidest face in all these pictures...it was pretty impossible...

We were told to split up into couples.  These pictures turned out cool.

Collin's a pimp.

Mrs. Kim was at the picture party too!!

 Me and Carlee!!

 Me and Katie!!  She's really happy about life in this picture haha :)

 Me and Collin!!

 Me, Katie, and Elly!!  I really like this picture :D

 Me, Collin, and Collin's niece!!  She's the cutest baby you will ever meet in you life!

 Everyone wanted a picture with the bebe :)

 Me and Adam!!

 Me and Korinne!!

Me and my shoes!

 Me and a pup!!

 Me and Shannon!!

 Me and Arzu!!

Sitting on the bus where we waited forever!

My camera battery pretty much died at Carlee's house so there's a few pictures missing with people at school.  Especially the ones from Emily :D  Prom was at this really nice country club thing that was in a gated community. It was sooo fancy!!  And the food was good except they kept trying to feed us steamed carrots and nobody wanted them haha.  But they were magical carrots that tasted like sugar.  I still didn't eat them :)  Then we danced!  The best part of the night was probably when they played "We Are Young" because it was beautiful!!  I shouted the whole thing!  We left the place at 11 and on the way home the bus driver was all, "My bus is feeling under the weather so I hope we make it back to the school!"  And we were all, "UMMMMM?!"  When we went back to the school, we changed and then ate some more and there was a band playing but we were tired and didn't feel like staying so we went back to Elly's house and watched Bridesmaids!  Yay!  I fell asleep haha :)  When we woke up, we ate donuts and then watched Despicable Me in which I fell asleep again :)  14 Days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment