See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

January 31, 2012

Today is my last day of being 17!!!!!!!  Exciting stuff!!!!  If I had to choose one picture to capture my 17-ness it would NOT be this one cause I look like I'm ten hahaha...but, my camera's been having trouble not being blurry during self-timer pictures and this was the only one that turned out so OH WELL!  Only about two more hours left!!  Let's count down together :)  I'll probably be awake cause I didn't finish my homework before dance, and by homework I mean the two tests I have to study for...boo.  So what did I do today?  Well, here's a mysterious picture that I'm not going to explain what it's about until next Tuesday:


Anyway, I did poorly on a test in math today and that's pretty much the only exciting thing that happened in school!  Then I came home and did my psych study guide and we ate dinner and then I helped Kelley edit her essay which is pretty hard to do through Facebook....then I went to dance and when I came home, Justin was here face timing Kelley!!! Yay!!  Now I'm going to go jump in the shower so that I can straighten my hair tomorrow for my special day!!! Yippee!!!!
P.S. ten bucks if you can find the cute little fluffer owlie in this picture :)  He's watching you :)

1 comment:

  1. Wall shirt woooooo!!!!
    Cute fluffer woooooooo!!!!!
    ALMOST 18 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 6 minutes :)

    ReplyDelete