See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

January 14, 2012

In my agenda that I have for school, it says that today is Dress Up Your Pet Day, so Happy Dress Up Your Pet Day!!!!  I hope it was a blast :)  Today, I did a lot of un-enjoyable things.  I had a chiro appointment at 10:45 this morning and I had to sit in the waiting room for half an hour which sucked.  But then I came home and was productive!  Hoorah!  I did massive amounts of laundry because mine was literally spilling over, and then I did some homework which was not that fun but it felt good to get some of it done.  We ate a weird assortment of food for dinner since Mom went to a birthday party and was not hungry, and then Mom, Kelley, and I went to McHenry to use up some gift cards!  We ended up succeeding in that task.  After that, the fam and I decided to watch the Social Network which was just as good and douche baggy as the first time I watched it :)
So here is a picture of me after I have successfully overtaken all my laundry.  I still have to put it away though...that's the worst part :(  I decided to take this picture from a different angle because I was sick of all my pictures being  in the same spot :)  If you look close enough, you can see the first POD in the background :)

2 comments:

  1. I just did laundry and I definitely don't want to put it away either!!!!!!!!! I hate that part so much for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! It sucks. But after it's done I feel so accomplished!

    ReplyDelete