See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

January 27, 2012

I'm going to try to explain what's happening here by telling the story how it happened to me so it might be a little confusing hahaha :)  I'll start by saying Korinne was determined to be in my POD today which is ultimately how this happened :)  So, it was the beginning of gym today and I was sad because Collin and Carlee both mysteriously disappeared even though I had seen them an hour before at lunch.  I was about to pick up my packet when I heard Collin say my name and I turned around to see him hold out a pass with a note on it that he wanted me to read.  The gist of the note was something along the lines of "Lisa's excused from class to come with to the nurse" or something like that, signed by the nurse.  I was really confused but Collin led me out to our gym teacher to hand him the note.  Our teacher smiled a little like it was a joke and then asked who wrote it cause it was a very odd note hahaha.  We said it was from the nurse so he let us go, still confused, but I really don't think he cared anyway hahaha :)  This gym teacher = approved by me :)  Anyway, as we were walking away, Collin was like, "Do you have your camera?!"  And I told him I would get it.  So I did cause he said he had a POD for me :).  On our way to the nurse I was trying to guess what could possibly be in the nurse's office and those guesses consisted of something disgusting and a BABY!  But sadly (for the baby part) neither of these were correct hahaha :)  Instead, when we walked in, I saw Katie sitting in the chair with someone trying to get a brush out of her hair with a pen hahaha.  Her hair was literally a nest.  Here's a closer picture (if you click on it, it gets bigger) :


So apparently what happened was that Collin was brushing Katie's hair in choir and decided he wanted to curl it haha, so he curled her hair around the brush all the way to the top of her head and then tired to pull it down buttttt, surprise, surprise, it didn't come out hahaha.  Their best solution to this problem was to go to the nurse and then they called in a lady who was a hairstylist who said it would take her TWO HOURS to take it out!!!! HOLY!  AND THEN!, apparently they were all like "Lisa should be here so she can take a picture for her blog!" and the nurse was all, "OKAY!" and wrote down the aforementioned note :))  When I went to take the picture, someone suggested Collin should hold the brush but then someone screamed NO! haha so the lady who was trying to get it out ducked and held it which is why there's an extra hand if you look close enough :)  Korinne was happy to be in my POD and Carlee said, "Why am I always in the pictures involving hair?!" :)  After this, we were sent back to our classes after Collin went back to choir for his backpack only to remember it was in the nurse's office so by the time we got back to gym, there was no reason to do anything so I did 10 pull-ups then stood around haha  When we got back, our gym teacher was confused at how Carlee got involved but I don't think anyone bothered to tell him haha :)  And Katie made it back in time for econ, brushless!  Hoorah!!
Today we had shortened periods because we had a pep assembly for winter formal so that's how I ended my day!  It was a great Friday in my opinion :) I love my friends! :)

1 comment:

  1. This was by far my favorite post of all time. At first I thought Katie was trying to imitate you in this picture or something by having a poof for hair bahahah I thought that they all took the picture for you :) My second thought was that you guys put that hairball from the other day on Katie's head....
    I approve of this entire day :):):)

    ReplyDelete