See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

January 18, 2012

It has officially begun where nothing happened in my life today so instead I took a picture of things...:)  Well, today Janelle's copy of The Fault in Our Stars came in the mailio so that's why the book is once again reappearing!  She, sadly, did not get an awesome copy either so my life is incomplete :(  Also, I got some cash monies from swimmers for their t-shirts!  Emily paid me all in singles so that's why there are a billion singles sitting there :)  And yesterday Collin gave me the owlie stickers!  Hahaha they're so cute!  I already took off my two favorite ones and put them on my agenda :)
Today, after school, I went and got gas and it was soooo cold outside!!!  I don't want this cold weather unless it will give me snow days!!!  After that, I came home and read and then I had to go off to tumbling!!  Yay!  Now I'm back and Dad's watching the auditions for American Idol and it's distracting me from homework...so is blogging...hahaha.  Anyway, that's all that happened today!  Hopefully tomorrow will be more exciting on the picture front!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha this cracked me up, because I feel like I'm almost at that point in my life, too....sadly. Tell Collin that I want owlie stickers tooooo!!! And yay for Janelle's book, but nay for the non-cool copy. Wahh.

    ReplyDelete