See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

January 3, 2012

Kelley and I went and helped Jill clean her classroom today!  We found a lot of creepy things left over from the teacher before her but now most of it is in the garbage!  We also helped cut things like the letters in the picture and squares for making a quilt while simultaneously watching Bambi and Jumanji.  It was great fun and it gave me practice for waking up early since school starts back up in two days :(  It also got me excited for when Kelley's a teacher and I can help her do the same things!  Yay!

2 comments:

  1. It gave me good practice for waking up too. I did okay today waking up at 7:45 except in two days I have to get up way earlier than that... sadness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like doing all of this stuff, because you will definitely be a huge help when I'm a teacher :) Woop!!

    ReplyDelete