See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

January 28, 2012

I did absolutely nothing today!  Haha :)  I slept until 8ish and then I woke up because I was super anxious about the papers I have to write currently in my life.  Ughh :(  Since we started the dream unit in psych, I've been remembering my dreams but I didn't last night which makes me sad :( boo.  Anyway, when I woke up, Mom was already in the process of cleaning her old room so that she could paint it!!  I caught her in the act of vacuuming her moose and decided to take a picture, hence the above picture :)  Then I spent the rest of my day trying to find freaking articles that would fit my Atlas Shrugged paper and reading Brave New World and A Tale of Two Cities.  At some point I took a brief nap and then I finished my paper!! Woo!  It's such a relief to have one of them done already even though it's a piece...OH WELL!  After I finished my paper, I did some psychology homework and that was pretty much my whole day!  I don't have a life :(  Mom made chilli for dinner and it was super delicious!  I guess that's all!

2 comments:

  1. Okay this might have just taken over as the best picture so far hahahaha

    ReplyDelete