See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

January 24, 2012

Grr I just erased this whole blog post so I will have to write it again :(  Here goes:
Unfortunately, Arzu could not be in my POD today but we will have one before the year is over!!  Today was a completely normal day except that I was suuupppper busy after school!  Luckily none of my teachers assigned any homework except for we have a stupid econ test tomorrow...First, Mom and I both had dentist appointments at 4:15 which was a total joy (not) and we got home at 5:30ish.  Then, I quickly finished the book I was reading and we headed to the board meeting which started at 7!  A couple weeks ago, I got a letter saying that I was going to be recognized at a board meeting for being an Illinois State Scholar and for scoring a 30 or higher on the ACT!  The best part of the night was when the lady was talking about the ACT and how it stood for American College Test and at the exact same time in the exact same tone, Dad and I both said "That's what that stands for!!" hahaha We're funny :)  So this is a picture of Sarah, Cari, and me after we have been awarded!  We were in a small crevice so, like I said, Arzu couldn't be part of the picture :(  Here is a picture of everybody who was an Illinois State Scholar (Dad's finger got in the way):

There were also a lot of other people there because the eighth grade basketball team was being recognized and so were the people who were in In and Out of the Garbage Pail (so basically almost everybody I keep company with was there tonight!)  We had to leave the board meeting early so that I could make it to dance which started at 8!  Now I'm home and deciding NOT to study for econ! hahaha oh well!  Late start tomorrow! Woo!

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo!!
    I didn't know that's what it stood for either hahaha
    Also, I wasn't there....and you keep company with me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I said almost haha :)

    ReplyDelete