See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

January 2, 2012

Today was a boring day and all I did was read Atlas Shrugged and econ homework, so basically it was a day devoted to econ :(  After dinner I decided to take a break from econ, so Kelley and I played Just Dance!!  She got it for Christmas and I definitely feel more awesome than I look when playing it hahaha  It was probably not a good idea to play it just after eating fettuccine because we couldn't play any of the hard songs or else we would puke :)  Mom took down the Christmas tree yesterday so we had a lot more room to play today which is also why the living room looks so bare.  Now that that's over I have to go back to econ...blah.
Oh and may I add that this picture really emphasizes how neglected the dog blanket feels without a certain Jill to occupy it :)

4 comments:

  1. I miss the Christmas tree already!! And why is the blanket all scrunched in the corner??? Poor Jersey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because we hate touching it when we sit on the couch hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thing we both look like we clearly know what we were doing in this picture...since we definitely did not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that game!! Wish we lived closer so we could all play together!!

    ReplyDelete