See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

January 6, 2012

We are starting to read The Great Gatsby in English class next week but I read the first chapter today during study hall because there was nothing else to do.  I'm super pumped about this for many reasons:
1. John Green really likes this book
2. Katie really likes this book
3. The aforementioned people are some of my favorite people ever and I trust their opinions
4. It's a classic
5. The first chapter is pretty good
6. On my copy of this book somebody wrote "DIE" in pencil and it makes me laugh every time I look at it
Hopefully I'll like it because it pops up a lot!  But I don't really hate books that often so I think it won't be a problem :)
Today was a great day because I kept thinking that it was Tuesday since this has only been our second day of school, but then people kept reminding me it was Friday and I got super excited for the weekend!  I literally did nothing all day except write a paper on Wuthering Heights in English and do some math problems in calc.  I wish every day was like today!  January is gonna go super fast!  I can feel it!
The shirt I'm wearing in this picture is another new one that I got from Old Navy.  It's kind of awkward and looks like a wall of fabric but I wore a necklace and a lot of people told me they liked it on me so I guess it's fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment