See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

January 4, 2012

Today is the last day of break but I didn't do anything overly exciting.  Kelley and I went to McHenry to go to J.C. Penney, Michael's, and Goodwill.  Kelley donated a lot of old clothes and also the contents of Jill's classroom closet!  Here is a picture of the creepy baby foot poking out of the bag. 


You can see Kelley being awesome at Goodwill here!
When we got home Kelley got called into work and I decided to rearrange my bookshelves!!!  The first picture is of me after I have conquered all my books!  Now they are in alphabetical order and they fit a lot better than before!  Hoorah!  Here is a picture of when I first took them off the shelves:


As you can see they were completely taking over my life, but then I sorted them alphabetically by author and then they looked like this:


For some unknown reason, the P authors dominated the world so maybe I should change my last name to Pullivan.  hahaha.  Anyway, now my bookshelf is nice and organized!  And today was a very picturetastic day!  yay!

2 comments:

  1. That baby was creepy from beginning to end. Good job rearranging your bookshelves!!!! I am excited to see them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're excited to see you too haha :)

    ReplyDelete