See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

January 10, 2012


Every year Kelley and I have a combined birthday celebration for some family members.  This year, we had Grandma Sullivan, Grandma Hartung, Uncle Jerry, Mindy, Judy, and Butch over and it was definitely a partay!  That's more people than Christmas!!  Mom made a delicious cake that was incredibly delicious!  The frosting tasted like the Valentine candy heart things.  Here's the cake and the party guests:

The K in Kelley is knitting needles in a ball of yarn and my side is a picture of a girl reading.  There were pictures of us blowing out the candles but that didn't turn out that great :(  We also had ice cream cake from Culver's and ice cream!  Yay for sugar!!!!!!!  After cake, we opened presents which was super exciting!!!  I got these chocolate things from Butch and Judy that have a picture of a swimmer on them but I thought they were dancers when I first opened them hahaha:


I also got that pearl bracelet I'm wearing in the picture from my grandma!  Thank you all for everything!!  After that, we all played Left, Right, Center (I think that's what it is called...) Even though I'm not legally allowed to gamble, the ages said it was for ages 5 to 105 which even included my great-grandma who is 92!  And plus, we just played for fun so technically it wasn't gambling.  Here is the game in action:


As you can see, it's super intense hahaha After a couple rounds, we ended up playing four rounds without a winner and then we decided to give up and everybody decided to go home haha  Overall, it was a very tiring night but it was great to see everybody!!!  And luckily it's a late start tomorrow :)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment