See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

January 30, 2012

I helped time at the boys' swim meet today!  And they won!!  Hoorah!  This is a picture of the white board creation by me and Meghan :)  Basically, I wanted to time lane 4 so I wrote my name and then she threw a fit :) so I said I would time lane 5 so I wrote my name again but since the pool doesn't have any erasers, we just wrote her name next to mine and she wanted me to add "hahaha" because she's weird...then, she found out that our team was swimming in lane 5 so we had to repeat the process over again haha :)  (that story didn't really make any sense...)  And then I took a picture :)
Today was fine except I have a test tomorrow and then two of my teachers decided to give a test on Wednesday, which, for those who don't know, is the day of my birth!!!  I'm sad :(  It's also a late start on Wednesday which is another reason why we shouldn't have any tests!!!  Here's an awesome text I sent Katie when I tried to explain this scenario to her while walking :)  It probably doesn't make any sense but props to you if you can interpret it :) :


Katie was absolutely unfazed by my incoherency in her response haha :)  My favorite part is probably "having a tea in psych" and "mr sock" hahaha :)  I crack myself up :) Tomorrow's my last day of being 17!!!

1 comment:

  1. "Mr. Sock" and "having a tea" just made me crack up during silent study hours hahaha oooops.

    ReplyDelete