See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

January 11, 2012

I was so excited to come home today with a copy of my The Fault in Our Stars on our front doorstep so that I could have an amazing POD.  Sadly, my copy is still in transit :(  But fingers crossies for tomorrow!!!!  Hopefully I get an awesome autograph also, but any autograph would be just fine for me :)  Nothing overly interesting happened to me today until I came home from tumbling and Mom told me that Iowa sent her an e-mail saying they increased my scholarship!  That's always good news!  Even though the reason for them increasing it is probably because tuition went up, but at least my scholarship went up also!  I then went on my computer and found out they sent me the same e-mail!  So here is a picture of my giant hand and the nice e-mail that Iowa sent me.  Since I live out of state, tuition is almost double that of an in-state tuition which is crazy!  Our goal is to get down to in-state tuition from scholarships!  Thank you, Iowa, for getting me closer!  Iowa also sent me a nice sized envelope full of information about the English department there...that was nice of them :)

3 comments:

  1. Yay for you!!!!!!! I am super excited to come visit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I'm super excited for you to come visit!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take me with youuuu!!! Instead of a BCF cruise, we'll all just take turns visiting each other all over the world (aka Northern Illinois, Southern Illinois, and Iowa...)

    ReplyDelete