See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

January 20, 2012

Today in econ, Arzu some how managed to get Mr. Wooderson to not teach and instead let us watch the Atlas Shrugged movie.  Katie and I both didn't want to watch it because Katie doesn't want to ruin the book and I already saw the beginning and it was crap and didn't feel like watching it again or ever.  So instead we asked if we could go to the library and we did!  We worked on a little bit of psych because we had a funny debate today about whether or not there are negative effects to homosexual parenting.  While working on it, we brought out our recent tests to laugh at the stuff we wrote and Katie showed me her study guide she turned in that Mr. Stock gave back after writing "You have issues" at the top hahaha so I asked her to pose with her paper and now she is my POD!
During school it started snowing blazes up in here!  I swear the roads were not even plowed on the way home!  I drove 35 mph the entire time!!  Then when I got home, Dad was already home and he said we should call Mom to let her know we're safe and he said he wanted to tell her he was in a ditch somewhere and I told him to use the house phone as a joke to see if she would notice but when she answered he felt mean and didn't say that he was in a ditch hahaha.  Then tumbling called and told me my class was moved forward so I enjoyed a class of prepubescent kids today!  Then I came home and ate dinner and I just organized some of my pictures on my computer because they were making me anxious :(  I plan on reading for the rest of the night.
Tomorrow is supposed to be the boys' Woodstock Invite so let's hope it doesn't get canceled!! I want a picture with my girlies!

3 comments:

  1. We had an "early dismissal"............... of 10 minutes. Why bother??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Additionally, why is the font for the comments so minuscule?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah we had the same thing with the blizzard last year and it's completely pointless.
    I don't know, it all of a sudden happened and I was wondering the same thing hahaha

    ReplyDelete