See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

January 19, 2012

Dad has been talking about making tortilla soup forever and so finally he decided to make it today!  He and mom both made it from scratch and it took awhile but it was really good!  Here is them in the kitchen, putting the ingredients together.  Aren't they cute?! :)  Here is a picture of the final product and all the toppings that could be added to it if we so desired:


So the most exciting/frustrating thing that happened to me today was that there were two, yes TWO, freaking accidents on the way to school this morning.  Keep it in mind that I only live about 6 miles away.  Both of them created major traffic backup and school even had to excuse all kids that were late today because of it.  I got to school five minutes before the bell rang and left twenty-five minutes before school starts...not okay.  Also, the second one involved buses or something so all the kids on those buses had to get off and walk to school but luckily it was on the same road as the school anyway.  The good news is that it didn't seem like anybody got hurt.  After school I came home and finished the book I was reading and then did some homework.  Then we ate and now I'm blogging!  Yay!  And tomorrow it's supposed to snow again...yay?

1 comment:

  1. Awww cute picture :) Good thing you were a safe driver (as someone might say...) It's not that I don't trust you...it's them that I don't trust hahaha

    ReplyDelete