See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

January 15, 2012

I did pretty much the same thing today as I did yesterday except minus the going to McHenry and watching a movie and doing my laundry...okay so pretty much the only thing that is the same is that I did more of my never ending homework (I also misspelled laundry again like I did yesterday so maybe that could count for something...?)  I love having three day weekends cause you can space out your homework and yet still feel accomplished even if you don't get it all done!  Yay! We should celebrate Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday every day!  Side note:  The original Martin Luther was a very ugly guy.  Maybe that's why he became a monk...?


For the past 11ish years we have been in the state of remodeling our house (that's since we moved in b-t-dubs) and Mom and Dad have just started finally working on their bedroom!  There's a lot of very complicated plans swirling around at the moment but the one real plan is that it's going to be the greenish color that Mom painted in Kelley's old room today!  Above is a picture while she painted and Dad pondered her wonderful artwork.
I started The Fault in Our Stars today and it is great!!! I'm already on page 209 so it will probably be finished by tomorrow/tonight.
For no reason, Kelley and I decided to pile all of Jersey's toys in the center of the living room and then blame it on her so here is a nice picture depicting that:


I just realized that this is the first appearance Jersey had made in the blogs.  Welcome, Jersey, where have you been for the past two weeks of my life?  I think this is the longest she has ever NOT been a POD.  
Anyway, Kelley goes back tomorrow and I will miss her very much :(  Fingers crossies she will visit around my birthday time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment