See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

January 9, 2012

So Kelley wore her Iowa shirt that I got her for her birthday today!  Hoorah!  I wanted to take a picture of us while she wore her Iowa shirt and I wore my Illinois shirt cause I think it's funny.  Anyway, I did not wear my Illinois shirt today but I changed into it just for this picture!!  The crazy part was that when I was changing my t-shirts we realized we were wearing the same tank tops!  Woah!!!!  We're practically twins :) Kelley had an amazing idea to look like dinosaurs (although she said she was acting out a lion when she first showed me) and I said sure!  So then we set the camera on timer and I made myself look like a dinosaur and she tried but then laughed so she ended up looking normal while I looked insane.  Mom asked why I was making that face hahaha
So what happened today?  Nothing really.  I went to school and I thought I was going to pass out all day cause I went to bed at 2ish and woke up 6:30 but that's okay because the only class that actually required thought today was calc!  And I guess psych but we just took notes. Hooray for teachers not doing anything!  Then I came home and Kelley and I took this magnificent picture!
Sidenote: yes, we do take all our pictures in the same spot hahaha...and yes, I do have the most awesome slippers ever :)

2 comments: