See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

January 22, 2012

I had my first tumbling meet of the year today!!  HOORAH!  Now since it's just me competing, we didn't have to be there all day and instead we left home at 1:45 and got back at 8:30!!  It was crazy to actually have a life before we set out!  I got third on tramp which I was happy about since I only did my pass about three times so far this year hahaha :)  I think there were five or six of us total competing so I'm happy with what I got.  Also, the tramp was super bouncy because the gym hosting the meet decided to use new equipment :(  Lani and I were both shaking once we got off of it which is not okay.  I got sixth out of seven on double mini because I stopped after my spotter back :(  Sue and I predicted me being around second or third if I would have completed my pass but that's okay!  I haven't really been doing that pass at the gym so I was kind of expecting to stop.  I gave up floor this year because 1. I always hated practicing/competing it, 2. I wasn't going anywhere in life, and 3. I sucked.  So now my usual three trophies is down to two :(  Lani and I also reminisced about nationals and how we should have won synchro hahaha :)  We'll never forgive those judges...
After the meet, we went to Applebee's and I was starving because I realized I hadn't eaten since breakfast!  Mom had made eggs, toast, and corned beef hash from the leftover corned beef from the Reubens for breakfast.  Dinner was great but now I'm really full!!  Too bad we didn't eat at the McHenry one or maybe I would have seen my favorite Applebee's waitress...?

1 comment:

  1. HOORAH! Congrats! I still think you guys should've won at Nationals, too. Also, I hope you used your Applebee's gift card haha Just kitting.

    ReplyDelete