See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

January 29, 2012

Yes, I do indeed have a strange family :)  Yesterday, Mom was vacuuming a moose and today Dad was carrying a laundry basket full of Beanie Babies hahaha :)  I once again did nothing today except homework and read.  I also worked on a scholarship that I've been putting off for forever!  Hoorah!  Now I only have the essay left to write!  I also finished Brave New World which was really strange and I feel like it wasn't very much of a story...but now I've started Jane Eyre!  Woo!  I've been excited to read this since I saw the play last year and since a lot of people told me the book was really good!  So far I like it!  Yay!  Next on the list of  "Books I Own That I Should Probably Read Before I Take The AP Test" (we'll call it BIOTISPRBITTAPT for short :)) is either 1984 or The Color Purple, I haven't decided yet...
So the reason Dad is carrying a laundry basket full of Beanie Babies is that they moved a cabinet downstairs yesterday and the contents of that cabinet consisted of Beanie Babies and other paraphernalia and Dad was in the midst of bringing the stuff downstairs when I asked if I could take a picture!  :)  I also did my laundry today!  Yay!  And pondered over the mystery of why my feet are always cold...hmmm...Anyway, school's tomorrow.  I'm helping time the boys' swim meet once again!

2 comments:

  1. I liked The Color Purple better, just a suggestion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was kind of leaning towards that one because it seems like 1984 is very similar to Brave New World

    ReplyDelete