See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

January 5, 2012

First day back to school means wearing new clothes!!!  For Christmas I got a billion dollars in gift cards to Old Navy so a couple days after Christmas Kelley and I went shopping and bought loads.  The sales were amazing!  I got this tank top and cardigan and Kelley got the grey sweater she is wearing!  We also got the light blue cardigan we are wearing in Day 1 and a bunch of other cute things!  Old Navy is pretty much the best place ever!
School was pretty okay except I felt like falling asleep the whole day...I probably should have fallen asleep earlier last night...oh well!  I took a 30 minute nap when I got home though!  Kelley went with Jill for her first day back with her chillins which is why she dressed up so teachery and cute!  Yay for new outfits!
P.S.  This picture took me and Kelley literally 50 times to get because we had an issue of not looking great...

3 comments:

  1. Yay! You both look just beautiful. And I was all Old Navy'd up today too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot to mention that we literally took 50 pictures before this one ended up being good enough to post. Man oh man.
    Loads.
    Chillins.
    We so cayyyuuuute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you like my awesome non-photoshopped bra....it took me all of three seconds hahaha

    ReplyDelete