See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

January 7, 2012

I did absolutely nothing today.  We stayed up watching Crazy, Stupid, Love last night and then I stayed up until one listening to music so I woke up at 9:30ish this morning!  Mom and Dad went up to Wisconsin to get wood for Kyle who came home today to build speakers for his roommates.  I read all day and then Kelley and I decided to go to McHenry to get some stuff.  I got hand lotion because my hands are the driest things ever and also men's deodorant because I'm the sweatiest thing ever hahaha ew.  Anyway, we also got some candles because Kelley's birthday is tomorrow!!!!!!!  And mine is in a few weeks!!!!!!  And we're having a combined partay on Tuesday with some grandmas!!! Hooray!!! This year is an exciting year for both me and Kelley cause she's turning 21 and I'm turning 18!  Hoorah for adulthood/drinking-age-hood!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm done with the exclamations now.

2 comments: