See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

January 26, 2012

So last week-ish Mr. Wooderson assigned three papers that we will have to write in the near future for Atlas Shrugged.  The point is to connect each section of the book with things happening in recent times by picking out three news articles that relate to Atlas Shrugged for each section of the book.  Today, he said he highlighted sections of the Wall Street Journal and we could take a chunk if we wanted to...so I did.  Luckily, the chunk I took has about five highlighted sections so hopefully I'll have good ones to choose from!!!  So here is a picture of me reading from the Wall Street Journal, something I never fancied myself doing.  (Side note: I'm not actually reading it!)
Thursdays are my day off so I didn't do anything today!  I did the small amount of homework I had and then I started reading Brave New World.  Earlier this week, Mrs. Van gave us a list of all the books that have appeared on lists for AP prompts and I realized that I owned many of those books and that I should probably start reading them so that I'm better prepared for the AP test!  So I started with Brave New World which is somewhat creepy so far...
Tomorrow's Friday, woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment