See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

January 21, 2012

Today I helped time the boys' swim meet!  It was their Woodstock Invite so there were a lot of teams there and Woodstock ended up placing second!!!!  Yay!  Sarah, Meghan, Alli, and Brooke also helped time today so here is a picture of all of us with Shannon, reunited! :)  I miss them :(  Emily was missing today, though, otherwise it would have been perfect :)  We took the picture in this weird room on the deck because I felt awkward out by the pool and I didn't want people staring at us.  Anyway, my legs got super soaked from all the swimmers that found it necessary to splash when coming into the wall...that was an issue.  Shanahan bought us pizza during the meet and then after the meet, we went to Culver's and got ice cream and then we all parted ways :(  I got 3 hours for NHS though!  Woo!
When I came home, I worked on homework then we had Reubens for dinner!  They were DE-licious!  Now Mom and Dad are busy moving their bed into the other room and I am doing more homework.  Jersey has coped with the change but that's because she's happy as long as there is a bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment