See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

February 1, 2012 - Birthday Blog!!!!!

I don't think we've had a vertical POD yet, this is new!!!  So today was my birthday!  No big deal, I just became an adult but whateves :)  So my birthday started with four miss calls from Kelley while I was finishing my Tale of Two Cities reading at midnight haha  I also got a beautiful text from Janelle that made me want to cry from love :)  I love them both!!! :)  When I finally answered Kelley's calls, we face timed for about .2 seconds and then her internet cut out...boo.  Then she spent an hour sending me texts with emoticons and relating them to birthdays hahaha I love her :)  Then at about one I went to bed!!  Since it was a late state, I got to wake up at pretty much the normal time to straighten my hair!!  Then I had a cupcake for breakfast and went to school haha :)
Sadly, Elly wasn't there with her cake but Arzu got me awesome owlie earrings cause she's the bestest! :)  And the cake will be brought some time this week!! Haha it will be my motivation through school til then :)  So the test in psych was suppperr easy which was nice!! Hoorah!!!  Then when I got to lunch this beautiful masterpiece was waiting for me :) :

It's made out of Kleenex and paper with pictures drawn by Korinne :) I didn't sit there cause it was too beautiful :)  Then the people of lunch sang to me!  Yay!  The econ test wasn't super easy, sadly, but he's giving us extra time to finish tomorrow after already grading it so that we could fix our mistakes haha :)  Then!!! Mr. Schmit was gone from school so we had math with Mr. Wooderson and nobody knew what the eff we were supposed to do on the worksheet so we just sat and talked the whole period!! Yay!!!  When Mom came home, I took the picture with my "cake" :)  On Monday she asked me if I wanted my cake today or on Saturday when Kyle and Kelley are coming home and I said Saturday and then she asked what I wanted today so I said cupcakes :)  That's why I have cupcakes haha :) (even though the Saturday cake is made out of cupcakes too....)  Here's the cake up close:


Mom and Dad also got me flowers today which look like this:


After that I opened presents!!!!!:


I got yoga stuff cause I would like to participate in that haha and I got an Iowa shirt and an Iowa blanket that Mom made and I also got yellow Converse!!!!  Yay!!!  And a picture frame for my book postcards but sadly they won't fit :( boo
I forgot to mention that when I came home I had an e-mail from Goodreads and at the top of their newsletter was this beauty:


I was shocked to see it on there for some reason hahaha but it made my day that much better :)  After presents, I talked to Grandma Hartung for a little bit in which she said "you're only 19 once" (after she already exclaimed upon my being 18) hahaha I corrected her and then she said "oh jeez" hahaha I love her :)  Then I went to tumbling where I was once again on tramp the whole time.  Then I came home and I blew out the candles on my cake and ate it (I look like crap because of tumbling) :


And then I did homework :)  That's all!!  I had a great day because I have great people in my life :)  Thank you to everyone who made my day amazing!!!  I love all of you!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yayyyy for your birthday and yayyyy for my thousands of party emoticons (kind of) hahaha obviously the highlight of your day.
    I love this post :):):)

    ReplyDelete