See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

February 10, 2012

Happy Friday!!!  Was it just me or did this week take forever?!?!  So the boys' swim team shaves their head at the end of the season in weird styles and this is what Ben looked like today!!!  It was very creepy/funny.  Naturally, I asked to take a picture.  I think this picture captures my awkwardness very well because I was feeling very uncomfortable through the duration of this picture taking haha and Cari happened to take the picture right when I decided to roll my eyes :)
Here's a little story about my shirt:  I bought it YEARS ago because Kelley told me it was super cute but I always felt uncomfortable when I wore it so I never did...until today!  I decided to get over my fear because I also think it's cute but there's an awkward elastic at the bottom which, as I told Katie, makes a weird muffin skirt if it slides up my body (which happens anytime I move).  As it turned out, a lot of people told me they liked it so I think I'll wear it more often!!  This isn't a really good picture of it but I promise it's cute :)
Today in econ was perhaps my favorite so far.  We were legit going insane from a week of school...I can't even imagine what May's going to be like if we're already like this in February haha :)  I can't even explain what was going on.  None of us were paying attention and there were so many conversations that may or may not have had to deal with the subject we were learning which was about insurance.  At one point the conversation turned to naked doctors...(it was Mr. Wooderson's fault).  I also told my nasty feeding-a-dolphine-a-nasty-dead-fish story.  Yeah...then we randomly had a sub in calc and a surprise group assessment that none of us knew about haha.  In psych we got to stare at a baby for a while which made my whole day 10x better, so it was a pretty fine day overall :)  Oh yes, and it also snowed!  Because the roads only decide to be icy when it's a Friday and there's no hope for a snow day the next day...

No comments:

Post a Comment