See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

February 11, 2012

Today was the boys' conference meet!  It felt super small compared to their invite and it went way faster than the invite too.  Meghan was a loser face and didn't show up so today it was me, Sarah, and Alli.  The other day, Sarah texted me saying she got into the pt program at Marquette and after congratulating her I asked what pt meant haha.  Apparently it's physical therapy haha :)  Anyway, she had a Marquette water bottle today so I told her to pose with it so she could be my POD for her excellentness of getting into the pt program!!!  How cute :)  On my camera, this picture looked like she was standing in Heaven because everything was white and you couldn't see the individual tiles on the floor and it looked really cool!  Speaking of water bottles, today, Sarah found Shanahan's water bottle that matched the rest of the boys' and was all, "Shanahan has his own water bottle!" (she was super excited about it), after which, Cari was like, "He's standing right there." When we turned around we saw Shanahan making the most creeped out face that ever existed haha.  Apparently he later told Sarah to stop fondling his water bottle :)  The boys did not get first, sadly, but Cary Grove (I think) did.  Here is a picture of the trophy they won!  Alli pointed out to me that it looked like the swimmer was pooping haha (yes, we are immature) :


Excuse me, Mr. Trophy Guy, what kind of start is that exactly?  At one point during the meet, when someone finished, they managed to splash in a way that all the water went directly up between my legs so that it looked like I peed myself :(  It was a very awkward rest of the meet.  Then, when we were leaving, some kid from the winning team was like, "I play football, ladies" in which Sarah later told me we should have been like "that's cool, so does my boyfriend!" hahaha :)  After the meet, I had to go over to Sarah's house because even though I reminded her on Thursday and last night and this morning to bring eight dollars for her swim shirt and her captain shirt, she STILL forgot!!!! Hahaha so I followed her home to her house on Lisa St. :) :


Fifty bazillion dollars to those who remember when this street sign was my POD for my first year!  I took another picture today even though I already have a picture of it :) Maybe I should take a picture every time I go to her house and make an awesome collage later in life...?  That would be pretty awesome :)  The only problem is that I never go to her house haha :)  I'll never get over the fact that she didn't tell me she lived on Lisa St. until we already knew each other for a year!!!  That would be the first thing I would tell someone if my street name matched their name!  Even though I highly doubt I'll ever meet anybody with my street name...  Anyway, I got the captain shirt and the shirt money so the captain shirt will be in Amelia's hands soon!!!  When I came home, Dad had this article waiting for me on the table:


For years I have been saying my name is very old and the 'rents always denied it, their way of getting around it being pointing out 40 year old women and saying "See, she has your name!" not realizing that they were making my case stronger!  Anyway, I think they finally accepted it today because the newspaper said so haha :)  And if you actually read the list, you'll  notice my middle name is on it too...
The rest of the day I spent doing homework which was actually pretty productive!!  Then I played Just Dance which wasn't nearly as fun without Kelley :(  I miss my sissy!  Sorry today was such a long post haha :)

4 comments:

  1. That name list is weird... I had SO MANY Nicoles in my high school class, so I think lots of those have transcended time. But Lisa is definitely not a mid-90s name. Haha! At least when someone says "Lisa", you always know they are talking to you. That is what I like about my name!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know a lot of people with a lot of those names too!! But it is nice not sharing names with any of my peers :)

      Delete
  2. hahahahahahaha the name thing is killing me right now!!!! I guess you have been right all 18 years of your life hahaha The best was that time when we were in Maurice's and the lady came out of the dressing room, and she was like 70 years old hahahahahaha
    Awww I miss you, too!! I really want to play Just Dance!! Come visit me and bring it with :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All I could think about when writing this was that time with the dressing room...ugh :( When Dad first told me to look at it, I thought it just said "top 10 names" and then I saw the "of the 1970s" haha :)

      Delete