See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

February 15, 2012

Today was a very uneventful day haha :)  I got a pass to get out of German early so that I could pick up the two transcripts that I requested for two scholarships that I'm doing!  I crossed out the name and address so that there are no creepers out there!!!  After I came home, I realized that for one of the scholarships, I'm going to need my final transcripts so I actually don't need one of these but maybe it'll come in handy for some other scholarship??  Also, my ACT scores came today that I requested for one of the scholarships so I got two things crossed off my "need" list in one day!  Hoorah!  And I also applied for a Best Buy scholarship today because I found out today was the last day to do it!!  Yay for doing scholary-shipy things!!  The most exciting thing that happened today was that I almost killed Collin in strength because I was being a horrible spotter hahaha and because I thought he said "please don't help me" when in reality he actually said, "please help me" hahah oops :)  It's all good though :)  I had tumbling tonight and it kind of sucked with my knee since I kept banging my legs together :(  Then I came home and the 'rents and I watched two hours of American Idol :)  Since tomorrow's a half day, I have no homework tonight!!!!  Wooo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment