See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

February 19, 2012

Today I woke up "early" to go to the blood drive.  Mom and I drove all the way out there and then there wasn't one...so that was a waste of my time.  They must have cancelled or something but they weren't there!  After that, we came back home for about .2 seconds and then headed over to Grandma's house to do things which included moving furniture and vacuuming.  During the vacuuming, Dad found this cute little bebe vacuum that I thought was adorable :)  It was super loud though.  The most we had at one time was four or five vacuums going!!!  The basement was really disgusting and cobwebby so it was a much needed vacuum!!!!  While downstairs, I found this really nice article about my Grandpa :


Dad is also mentioned in the article because he saved somebody's life...no big deal haha :)  Also during this visit, my auntie-poo brought over a sheet so that I could register to vote!!!  So now I am registered...or at least, I filled out the paper to be registered.  Eventually we went home and Mom and Dad took Jersey on a walk!  She was super stoked!  While they went on the walk, I did this! :


I've been wanting to do it for awhile so I decided to try it out today!  I didn't really know what I was doing so it's not as good as I wanted but I think next time I try, it will be better!  This person has a very simplified explanation of how to do it!  I also did more homework today, specifically econ...boo.  And that's pretty much all that happened today....yup. :)

1 comment:

  1. I wish I would've known you were at Grandma's because I would have come!!!!!!

    Grandpa was the bomb dot com.

    Your nails look sweet!

    Yay for voting!!

    ReplyDelete