See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

February 16, 2012

First off, I don't know why I look so weird in this picture, but let's just ignore that :)  Today is my first POD with Arzu!!!  Yay!  So today was a very long day.  It was a half day at school so I woke up feeling very wide awake since I didn't have a full day of school ahead of me!  We did absolutely nothing today which was amazing!  We finished the Scarlet Pimpernel in English and then we talked about a project in psych which only took a couple of minutes.  After we were done talking, we asked if we could Google search babies so Mr. Stock did and then eventually he started searching dogs and I decided to take a picture :) :


After that, I randomly had to go to an algebra classroom because they had a sub and apparently needed my help if kids had questions on their worksheet.  Keep in mind that I took that class in eighth grade so I pretty much just pretended to know what I was talking about when I helped the kids....After German, I had gym which we spent the whole class sitting and talking since we didn't have to dress.  I learned that whales can't breath under water and that they actually breath air!!  I don't know where I've been all my life to not know this, but I'm glad I finally found out!  This means we can keep them in our pockets if we ever have the super power to shrink them! :)  After that, we did random stuff in econ and then we did a Kakuro puzzle in calc that I finished when I came home!  When I came home, I found Jersey just laying on the couch like a lump so I decided to take another picture! :


AWWWWWWWW!!!!!  Just look at those cheeks!!!!  I ate lunch at home then headed for conferences!  I helped out at conferences for NHS hours and also cause it's kind of fun even though it's kind of tiring being in school all day!  I helped Mrs. Van and Arzu helped Mr. Tebo so we were right next door to each other!!!  We just had to cross off names of the parents that come so that they know who showed up.  That was from 2-5, then there was a break for dinner and Arzu and I went to Subway where we talked (mostly Arzu :) ) the whole time!  A lot of it was ranting too haha :)  We also saw two teachers from our school which was kind of awkward....On our way out of the parking lot we saw this random obstacle by the gas station and we had no idea what was going on hahaha:


What is it?!?! Nobody knows.  Then we headed back to school for the last half of conferences which were from 6-9.  My face hurt from smiling by the end of the day and I had a headache from the fluorescent lights I think haha, I'm a loser :)  We spent the time just talking with the teachers and doing crossword puzzles with words that don't exist and aren't in the actual puzzle so it wasn't that bad!  It was my last conferences at high school :(!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment