See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

February 23, 2012

Today I stayed home from school :(  I was sick and I still am.  Boo :(  I slept for about 23 hours and then watched American Idol for the other hour haha :)  And all through the day, Jersey was by my side because she loves me :)  I might be staying home from school tomorrow also because when Mom took my temperature at 5, it was 102....sooo, yeah.  But by the way the snow is coming down, something else might happen!  I'm not going to talk about it because I might jinx it! :)  I used this picture for two reasons: 1. You can see the downpour of snow we had!  This seriously accumulated in about thirty minutes!! The flakes were HUGE! 2. You can see that the goose is now naked :)
In between sleeping and sleeping, Mom had asked me to start dinner so I did that today!  I pretty much made dinner even though it only involved taking the chicken kiev out of the packages and putting it on a pan and putting that in the oven...still...that was the main course! :)  Fingers crossed for tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

  1. Good job not talking about it. I also won't talk about it and hope for thr best!!!!!! And I wish I ate chicken Kiev today. That is all.

    ReplyDelete