See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

February 20, 2012

Happy President's Day!!!!  I celebrated by doing nothing except reading and finishing homework!  Yay!  I woke up at 8:30ish this morning strictly because Jersey was snoring super loud!!!!  I don't know what was wrong with her, but it woke me up!  Then, like I said, I read some Jane Eyre and did the rest of my econ homework as well as some psych reading.  It was a pretty boring day.
After years of wanting to make a cook book, Mom finally decided to start typing up all her top secret recipes!  She made such progress today!!  Here she is, typing up the recipe to corned beef while wearing a blanky because our basement is the coldest thing ever!
Back to school tomorrow and then I'm going to try to give blood...again.  Four day week!!  Woohoo!  Hopefully more exciting things will start happening in my life haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment