See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

February 8, 2012

This slightly blurry picture is a product of my stalking abilities :)  Today in econ, they watched Atlas Shrugged once again and Katie and I went into the hallway to do more productive things!  All the while, Mr. Stock was having a class and we were quietly making fun of his teaching.  Katie told me to take a picture of him so this is what happened!  The best quote of the day came from him when he was talking about an assignment and in the most condescending, sarcastic, God-I-hate-this-class tone, he was like "Now on this assignment, I want a couple lines at the bottom explaining blah blah blah.  And also, there's an extra credit opportunity if you make the lines rhyme!"  Katie and I could not control ourselves.  We were then planning on making our essays we have to write about the ice addiction thing rhyme throughout the whole thing and just turn it in hahahaha.  I love us :)
I was very productive after school today!  I finished my psych essay and found a third article for my econ essay (there are currently five essays that are apparent to me in my life at the moment...boo) all before tumbling!!!  I'm amazing :)  Then I came home and slowly started sorting out things I need for scholarships.  Then I did half my psych notes in which this ADORABLE picture appeared:


OHMYGOODNESS!!!! I love babies! :)  My favorite are the last two on the first row :)  Adorbs!  On an unrelated note, I did my spotter back, barani off pass at least 1000 times today at tumbling!  Yay for completing passes!!!  I also did about 5000 pushups because it was 5 for every time we didn't stick or do our pass....yeaaahhhhh..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment