See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

February 27, 2012

This morning I woke up and could not hear anything out of my right ear :( but I had to move forward because I had a Socratic today in English!  So I got out of bed and took a shower and then all of a sudden I felt really nauseous and something was stabbing me in my stomach and I couldn't hear and it was just horrible...but I went to school anyway!  School actually made me feel better!  I normally get really nervous for Socratics because I hate talking in front of people but today I was so distracted by my illness that I couldn't really care enough to get nervous so yay!  Mom scheduled a doctor's appointment for tomorrow so that I can get rid of my ear infection now.
On a happier note, another book came in the mail for me today!  It is The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy!  I did not realize it was such a gigantor book!  Apparently it's five books in one...?  Was not expecting that haha :) I liked this picture because this is currently the stack of books/DVDs on my desk haha.  The Count of Monte Cristo and The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy are both recommendations from Mrs. Van so I hope they'll be great!  We're going to start Grapes of Wrath this week so I'm excited for that.

1 comment:

  1. GRAPES OF WRATH!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOO Definitely my favorite book I read in hikes school.
    And boooooo sickness! Go the eff away!

    ReplyDelete