See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

February 24, 2012

Soooooo, today was NOT a snow day :( Dern.  But I stayed home again regardless because of my pesky illness :(  On the online grade thing our school has, there is an attendance record that tells you why someone missed school and normally if you're sick it just sick or whatever but today my thing said "influenza like illness" so I may or may not have the flu...  I was feeling almost fine today except for feeling weak and having a headache, and then Mom took my temperature again at 4 and it was 101.7...so, yeah...I didn't get any better haha  Here is a nice picture of all the snow we received last night! :


Wow!  The tree looks really pretty though!!  Mom shoveled the whole driveway and patio because she's a champ! :)  Through the course of my day, two packages came to our house!  The first one was the book The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest.  This was one of my Christmas presents but I asked for it in paperback and it didn't exist yet so I had to wait until it came out in paperback.  Now I can start the series!  Once I'm done reading my AP books...  The second package that arrived were some doggy steps!!  Since Mom and Dad got new furniture, they didn't want Jersey scratching it because she can't jump on the bed any more since she's old and fat, so Mom bought her steps! hahaha :)  On the box it said "For little or old or spoiled pets" and Jersey fits all three of those!!!  Mom and Dad both tried to teach her how to use them and I'm pretty sure she's afraid of them but oh well!  Maybe she'll get used to them eventually!!

3 comments:

  1. This has to be a joke hahahahaha It's killing me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get over your influenza-like symptoms!!! I just read a book where a kid almost died from the flu! Although that was in 1919 sooooo hopefully you will be fine. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't have a fever today so that's an improvement!!!

      Delete