See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

February 18, 2012

Mom made cookies today!!!  They're my favorite kind too!! Yay!  I thought it was a nice touch to the picture to see the long row of cookies followed  by a plate of apples hahaha :)  She also froze some cookie dough balls because we love salmonella!!!  So today I finished The Catcher in the Rye which was good but I probably wouldn't read it again.  Also, after three months of deliberating over what to write in my scholarship essay, I finally wrote it and it took me about five minutes....ugh, I wish that wave of inspiration hit me back in December so I could have written it then!!!  So today was productive!  Which is good!  Yay!
Tomorrow I'm going to try to give blood again so wish me luck!!!  Here's an adorable picture to make the perfect end to your Saturday!! :

 


1 comment: