See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

February 28, 2012

Meds meds meds meds meds!  Today I woke up with still not being able to hear in my right ear and a painful tingling sensation in my left ear...boo.  I took a shower and then went to school where I was seriously out of it.  I was coughing all through first hour and I couldn't hear anything out of both of my ears and I felt like passing out in the desk.  BUT, we had a presentation in psych so I wanted to stay until that class was over so that I could help my group.  When we got to psych (which is second period) he told us we probably won't present until tomorrow so I asked to go to the nurse.  This was seriously the conversation that went down in the nurse's office: "What do you need, Lisa?" "I'm sick" "Do you need to call home?" "Yes" "Okay, do it in the attendance office" hahaha It literally took me all of five minutes to get to the nurse's office and leave the school.  Because I went home, Mom moved my doctor's appointment up earlier so I watched six episodes of Scrubs on Netflix and then went to pick her up on her lunch break.  I have a double ear infection and a cough haha I could have told you that :)  But she prescribed me antibiotics that will hopefully treat my ear infections and cough all in one!  And she gave me cough medicine that she said would be good for school because it doesn't make you drowsy but it says on the bottle that it does...whateves.  She also said I shouldn't go to school tomorrow because it's good to wait 24 hours after being on antibiotics so...yeah.  Mom and Dad got a new mattress today!  And we watched American Idol!  Yay!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you went to the doctor!!!! Matt is super sick and he will never go!! Ay yi yi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite part of this post is "so I watched six episodes of Scrubs."

    ReplyDelete