See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

February 21, 2012

I got my ballet outfit today!!!!!  It's super cute and I love it!!!  Sorry my hair is a mess, I just got back from dance when I took this picture!  The name of my dance/song/whatever is Palladilo I think...not sure haha.  My teacher said that this costume was the company's version of the black swan.  It's not as awesome as her costume in the movie, but I love it anyway!  I also got my jazz top today but that was kind of boring and I couldn't bring it home.  Since this costume is a tutu, we have to hang it upside down until the recital so this is the current state of my dressy :) :


It's hanging upside down in Mom and Dad's old room on a hook because we couldn't find a different place to hang it haha :)  Also, you can see part of Mom and Dad's new bed that I forgot to mention in the bloggies that they received... :)
So like I said yesterday, I tried giving blood again today but sadly it didn't happen.  My pulse was 120 then 109...ugh.  And now I think I'm getting sick because something odd is happening inside my chest...boo.  I'm going to mail in my scholarship tomorrow!! The one that took me FOREVER and a half to write the essay!  I'm glad to get the thing out of my sight finally!  And that's about all today!  Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. I love the dressie!!!!!!!!! It's so intense!!!

    Yayyyy new bed :)

    ReplyDelete