See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

February 4, 2012

Today was a super busy day!  Last night, Mom told me that her, Kelley, and I were going somewhere secret today when Kelley came home and that I needed to be ready to leave by 10:30 so, naturally, I woke up at 7:30...boo.  But I pretty much laid around until 9:45 so it's all good haha :)  Kelley came home at 11 today and then we ate some type of lunch and headed out to our secret destination!  We ended up going to Katheryn's Bridal to look for prom dresses!!!!!  Mom said she wanted to take advantage of Kelley being home to do this haha and I found one!!!  Woot woot! It was the first dress I tried on and the other three made me either look 1. like a middle aged woman on a Caribbean cruise or 2. a tablecloth.  Here is the dressy that was chosen :) :


It is a mermaid dress...yay!  I'm super in love with it because I really wanted a colorful dress this year and because it's awesome.  I also decided I'm probably going to wear my yellow converse with them since my arch-happy feet don't fit in heels and I'd rather have comfortable shoes that I love than miserable shoes that I'll wear for two minutes and never again!  I also picked out a hairstyle today so I'm pretty much set haha :)  As you can see, Jersey was super jealous that she wasn't the center of the photo shoot so Kelley was kind enough to take this adorable picture of her :) :


Awwwwwwww :)  After this, Kyle came home and we set out for dinner!  We went to Mimi's Cafe which was a cute place that apparently liked to use French words I didn't understand in the menu.  I got the Chicken Cordon Bleu since we've always eaten frozen ones and I wanted to see what a real one was like!  It was delicious but I was super full and couldn't finish it all!  The POD today is all of us in the restaurant!  I fell asleep on the way home and then again on the couch once we got home and woke up when Kelley walked upstairs with my present!!  She got my an adorable yoga mat and is knitting me a yoga mat bag and yoga socks hahaha :)  They're all soooo cute :)  Then after that, we (by "we" I mean, my familia) sang "Happy Birthday" and I blew out my candles again! :




Isn't the cake just soo cutee!!!!!  Mom made it, of course :) The baby owlets no longer exist :'( Oh, and don't mind my turtle lips in the last picture.....After cake, we watched Slumdog Millionaire and now I'm writing this!
So awkward moment of the day time (this should be a new thing here) :  Today at the bridal store, the lady who checked us out was talking to Kelley when we were leaving and she was like "have a nice weekend home" and I, thinking she was talking to all of us, brilliantly decided to respond, "Thanks, you too!!!" after which Kelley said "thanks" and I realized she 1. wasn't talking to me and 2. was not going anywhere after this weekend... I felt like a complete idiot.  Gah. 
Well that's all I guess!  Team  pictures tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Omg!!!! Your dress is sooo pretty!!! It is perfect for you!!! I hope I don't sound like a weirdie......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! And no, you don't sound like a weirdie :)

    ReplyDelete