See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

February 5, 2012

If you follow Kelley's blog (and you should), you'll probably see this picture again haha :)  So last night Kelley finished one of my yoga socks!!!  This is what it looks like!  A long time ago, I found a pattern for it in Hobby Lobby or something and was obsessed with them but Kelley thought they were hideous and told me that I could probably make them myself!  Then, after a long time, I think I finally threw out the pattern because my dreams of having yoga socks were ruined by the fact that Kelley wouldn't make them :(  Then, sometime over Christmas break, Kelley asked for the pattern because she wanted to make them for my birthday but didn't know how to find the pattern in my room without asking hahaha so I knew they were coming :)  Anyway, she finished the first one last night!  Yay!  And in the background of this picture, you can see my beautiful new yoga mat!!  But you can't see the picture on it....
Today we had team pictures for tumbling!  They took about a half hour and it was pretty much just us standing around for 29.5 minutes and then smiling for .5 minute.  And then I went home and Kyle made lunch which was really good and healthy haha :)  Then I worked on my econ study guide which I think was the fastest study guide I have ever completed so far!!  Yay for being productive!  At one point in the middle of doing the study guide, Kelley and I went to Walmart for some things.  I got cute thank you cards and a mechanical pencil because I seriously have a problem with pencils that don't have a very fine point!  I'm always sharpening my pencil, which is a problem, and I'm surprised I waited this long to get a mechanical pencil.  When we got home, Kyle was already on his way back to Chicago.  I did more homework and then it was time for Kelley to leave.  I stayed home because I have too much homework...boo :(  So that's all that happened today!!!  I already miss my sibs :(

2 comments:

  1. I am debating about whether to switch to an all-mechanical pencil classroom next year. It would really save my sanity on sharpening pencils. However, I feel like someone might get stabbed. Hmmmmmmmmm........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this sib misses you toooo!! I'm glad you like the sockie! I'm stealing this picture now hahaha I suck at the blog world :(
    I'm also surprised that you didn't mention the 15 minutes we spent looking for G D erasers....

    ReplyDelete