See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

February 12, 2012

Happy Abraham Lincoln's Birthday to all of you out there!  As you can see from my frizzy, braided hair, I spent my day at a tumbling meet!  My first event was at four but we left the house at 12:45ish so that we could have time to eat on the way down there.  They ended up being super ahead of schedule and I was called and done with tramp by the time four o'clock even happened!  I was only competing against two other people and since the tramp was the bounciest thing in my life, I was the only one that finished my pass so I got first! Yay!  Mom got a cool action shot of my layout but I'm too lazy to steal it from her camera right now :)  Here is a video of me performing (it's far away because Dad's inept with cameras and didn't know how to zoom :) ) :



 My next even was at 6 and awards were apparently an hour behind so instead we just sat in the gym and watched as they slowly took down everything around us except the chairs we were sitting in.  I was eventually called for double mini and I ended up getting first on that too!!!  Yay!  And I actually stuck one of my passes which is never a good thing for practice because I can't stick for my life and whenever I try to get out of punishments for not sticking, Sue's always like, "You can stick at meets" hahaha It's not my fault, it just happens :) I would like to show you videos of that but it's not letting me upload them so...SORRY!  Maybe I'll add them on to tomorrow's blog. 
After I got my award, we left to come home because Mom really wanted to see the Grammys!  So now she's watching that and I'm working on my A Tale of Two Cities essay...fun.  I had three essays I wanted to get out of my life this weekend and so far I have completed...zero. 
Happy 203 Birthday to the best president ever!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment