See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

February 7, 2012

Do you remember that mysterious picture that I posted last Tuesday that I said I would talk about today?  Well, if you don't, here it is again:


So we were learning about drugs in psych and he assigned us a stimulation that would help us better understand what it is like to be addicted to something.  The drug we were addicted to was ice.  Everything we drank for a week needed to have ice in it no matter what it was.  If there was no ice, we couldn't drink it.  This was supposed to represent the biological need for a drink since we can't live without it which makes us dependent on the drug and makes us crave to get ice so we could get a drink.  We weren't allowed to tell anybody and nobody was allowed to see the ice because it's supposed to be illegal so we needed to bring mugs or water bottles to school.  We also needed to have a psychology symbol on our wrist or inner arm to symbolize the mark of a user and nobody was allowed to see that either.  Mine's on my wrist as you can see in the POD!  The  project was pretty much a pain and really annoying since I hate ice to begin with and I would never be able to convince people I liked it if they saw me putting it in my cup and asked me about it...  Anyway, so that's what the mysterious picture and this picture is about!  That's the mug I've been bringing to school since Friday.
Something awesome/creepy happened to my mug today.  I was drinking out of it at lunch and all of a sudden I saw a scratch on it and got sad but then I looked closer and saw where the scratch was...:


It's slices directly through this girl's throat and stops after that hahaha.  We all found it really creepy and are hoping it's not predicting the future or anything haha.  Katie said she would feel bad for laughing if it actually came true :)  Let's all hope Claudia does not get decapitated any time soon!
On a totally different note, the best quote of my day/life came from Katie: (side note: this happens after a guy in our class pretty much says we're all horrible people but apparently that was not what he was trying to say...I don't know, I got confused with the conversation haha)  Katie: "I think I'm nice." (short pause when I agree). Katie (in the most angry voice possible): "Who the eff does he know that's nicer than me." (short pause where we stare at each other) *burst out laughing*.  I love her :)  I don't think it's as funny if you read it but the moment was awesome :)  That's all for today!

1 comment:

  1. yayyy I had to do that stupid ice thing, too...and I actually didn't do it. Pain in the Arsch if you ask me. Plus with track, tumbling, dance....NO.
    hahaha to the cup, but hopefully you don't have creepy future-predicting skills like me...
    and hahahaaaaaa to Katie. I wish I was there...but not really. I like college better.

    ReplyDelete