See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

February 6, 2012

I finished reading A Tale of Two Cities today but unfortunately I decided to keep my book at school so you'll have to deal with my crappy photoshopping :)  I greatly enjoyed the book because it was such a lovely story but my biggest complaint with it would have to be that I would read and then zone out and forget everything that happened.  The next day, we would talk about what happened in class and I would feel like I didn't read at all because half the stuff they brought up I didn't remember!  Then, when I did actually pay attention, I would be confused as if I actually understood what happened or not haha...it's actually not as bad as I'm making it out to be :)  I decided to take this picture in Mom and Dad's room for a change of scenery :)
Today I was given a lot of homework which was actually just for psych but I decided to get other things done as well.  In lit, we have a word of the week and at the end of each week, somebody presents the word to the class in a snazzy way so that we all remember and I chose to do the word this week!  The word is "putrid" and I spent my night working on the power point which is pretty great in my opinion! :)
I woke up late today and I was overcome with the feeling of not going to school but I pushed through and went haha.  Senioritis is a pain...I kind of wish it held off for a couple more months!  But only four months left!!

1 comment:

  1. HA! I was staring at this picture thinking: "woahhh....that book totally looks fake! and woahhhh how is it staying in her hand?? and woahh it's kind of small...??"

    ReplyDelete