See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

February 26, 2012

You can disregard the saying on the cup haha :)  It says, "It's snow time"  Not true.  All the snow pretty much melted today but that doesn't mean I couldn't have some hot chocolate!!  Mom wanted me to either drink hot chocolate or suck on cough drops all day long but I only drank one cup of cocoa and sucked on one cough drop...But the cocoa was amazing!!!  I just don't like the taste of cough drops because it's like they try to disguise the mediciney flavor.  It doesn't work.  Bleh.  All I did today was English homework and...oh that's it.  I really don't know how I spent my day because that did not take me that long haha...?  The time sure went fast though when I was doing absolutely nothing!  I just took a nappy at 7:30ish so I'm not really ready to go to bed but I'm going to have to force myself since I have school tomorrow.  I had two four day weekends in a row.  It was kind of nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment