See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

February 13, 2012

Today I came home and Dad told me he was demolishing our bathroom, so here is that in action!  He was actually posing for this picture because he was trying to look strong :)  So, we started a movie in lit today called the Scarlett Pimpernel and I swear it has the weirdest actor I have ever seen in my life as the main character...it's just so...strange...This week is a short week because we have conferences on Thursday and Friday and then there's no school Monday so I can't wait!!  But of course that means that every teacher decided to have some kind of huge thing due before we get to have a four and a half day weekend :(  I spent my whole afternoon alternating between filling out psych study guides and writing an English paper...ugh, I think I'm going crazy.  Mom made pork lion (yes) for dinner and it was supppper delicious!!!  While we were eating, I opened a card that my grandma sent me for Valentine's day.  The front says "For a Sweet Girl" with three little gymnast girls that look like they're about four.  I would  now like to read you what is on the inside:
Hi Lisa, 
I got mixed up with my Valentines.  I sent your
Valentine to Brenna.  This Valentine was for Brenna.  So --
I hope you like this one.
Hahahaha I couldn't stop laughing when I read it :)  I don't even know how this happens but it's the thought that counts!  Haha :)  So that's what happened today in a nutshell!  I'm kind of burnt out from writing my essay and don't feel like typing much, sorry! :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha!!!!! My mom and I loved your Valentine card story, that was funny.

    ReplyDelete