See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

February 17, 2012

Three cheers for no school!!!  Yay! Yay! Yay!  I slept in today to get some beauty sleep :) so I didn't make Dad breakfast like he wanted me to haha :)  After I woke up, I read a couple chapters in The Catcher in the Rye and tried and failed miserably to write my scholarship essay :(  I've been working on it all day and I'm still trying to figure out a good introduction paragraph :( I know what I want to say but I can't move on until the intro's all figured out grrrr.  Taking a break from doing the aforementioned, I decided to eat Spaghetti Os for lunch! :)  Sorry to those who find Spaghetti Os disgusting :)  I didn't realize until after I microwaved them that I had some sort of special alphabet Spaghetti Os!!!!!!  It was so exciting!!!  I didn't even now they made those!  The first one I saw was an X so I thought they were some kind of Valentine Spaghetti Os with Xs and Os but that was not the case and I realized that after I saw the Bs and such so...yeah....I think I was a little too overly excited about this hahaha :)  I had tumbling tonight and that was pretty much all the exercise I had today haha :)  Now I'm home and am still trying to figure out how to start my essay...boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment