See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

June 30, 2012

Happy last day of June!!  Today was my graduation partay!!!  Yay!!  I woke up at 10 and then helped Mom do some stuff in the kitchen.  I had to ball watermelon and it kept squirting at me so I was covered in watermelon by the end.  Then I cleaned my room and vacuumed and my room looks so weird!  I don't like it being this clean because it feels strange!!  I took a shower and then Kelley and I went to town to go pick up our subs from Walmart!  Here is Kelley pushing the cart out of the store:


They were super huge!!  For some reason, all the check out people at Walmart sucked today and were taking FOREVER and we had a time limit cause Kelley needed to take a shower and I had to pick up my grandma!!  While we were waiting in one of the many lines we hoped in, some guy was seriously obsessed with the subs.  He kept pointing at them and cracking up and making stupid comments and Kelley and I just stood there awkwardly.  After Walmart, we drove the subs home and then I left and picked up my grandma!!  People started showing up at 3ish and we soon ate which were the subs and a billion salads my mom made!  Here is a picture of my cake:


It was a white cake and the cupcakes around the edge were chocolate with cute little book toppings that look like this:


We all ate too much and then Mom took pictures of all the people at their tables!
Our table:


A different table:


And the last table:


It wasn't a huge party because it was just family (and Janelle):


But I liked it because it was nice and not overwhelming.  While we were all sitting at our respective tables, my grandma decided to show off the picture Kyle painted for her when he was in high school because she's really proud of it and wanted to show my dad's side of the family:


After we were all sitting there for a while, we decided to dunk our feet in the pool to cool off.  It was really hot today but we had nifty tents to block the sun while we ate but it was still hot...so we stuck our feet in the pool as seen in the POD.  At around 6ish or something, my uncle, Butch, Judy, and Mindy all arrived and someone took a table picture of them too!:


Jersey was a hot pup all day and she was so excited to see so many people and she was panting since it was so hot.  She also ate a lot of crap including licking Kelley's mayonnaise off of her plate...ew.  Eventually people started to disappear and then I drove my grandma back home.  Jersey was so exhausted from the day and so was I.  It was a really great day though and I love my family!  Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Your POD cracks me up. I am like dying of happiness and Kelley is sitting up ridiculously straight.

    And our table picture is funny too because I just look like a weirdie. I am really pumped to be in that situation apparently.

    ReplyDelete