See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

July 5, 2012

After yesterday's excitement, today was a nice relaxation.  I ended up sleeping in Kelley's room last night because Jersey was being a yahoo and kept looking and barking at things in her room so she thought there were ghosties and got scared so I went down there with her.  When I woke up, I got to work on finishing up my speech and then I took a shower, had lunch, and headed off to speech class!  I got there later than most people so people had already signed up for good speech times and I ended up being the 13th out of 16 person to speak and I ended up being the last one to go today because we ran out of time.  But this means I'm officially halfway done with that class!!  I got a midterm and two speeches done with in a week and now all I have left is two speeches and a final!  It's so great.  I actually don't hate that class like I thought I would.
After speech, I came home to an empty house and so I worked on my composition homework and then we had dinner.  I fell asleep after dinner and when I woke up, Mom and Dad were out buying Dad new work clothes.  It was at this time I decided to move my laundry along and I ended up putting my clothes in the dryer on top of Dad's already dried clothes and redrying them together hahaha :)  I didn't know the dryer was full because all the clothes were dark and blended in with the dryer's background :)  I was really confused at the time as to why my clothes kept falling out when I was putting them in haha :)  Anyway, while I was asleep, Mom made chocolate chip cookies which are my favorite!  She also froze some cookie dough balls but unfortunately my favorite German isn't here to share them with me :(  Now I'm just spending the night reading!  It was a lovely day full of productivity!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment