See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

July 23, 2012

Hello!  Today I took turns reading and researching for a paper and a speech!  Yay!  Here is a picture of the billion documents I printed off today!  The go on forever and I don't know where to start.  Kelley worked at 1 today so I was all by my lonesome :(  I went in the pool because it was supa humid outside and I could use some refreshing.  Then I came inside and did the same thing I was doing in the pool which was read.  I just finished my book and it was soo great!!  I also ordered my laptop tonight!!!  I can't wait!  It ships tomorrow and is supposed to be here in a week!!  GAH!  Almost officially a college student!!!!!!!  That's all for today!  But tomorrow will be fun...!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment